The CozeeCoo™ Baby Garment
CozeeCoo™ is designed to safely and comfortably hold a baby's hands away from their face while retaining movement in the arms and legs. The CozeeCoo™ can be worn while sleeping, diaper changing and in car seats. It's made from 100% certified organic (GOTS®) cotton from the fabric to the sew-in interfacing and labels.
Possible Preventative Applications:
- Intentional scratching and rubbing due to eczema (atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis), allergies, hives, Hand Foot Mouth Disease (HFMD), healing wounds, etc., which can lead to additional injuries and infections.
- Interrupted sleep due to the urge to scratch, touch medical devices, healing sites, of the Moro Reflex (startle reflex) and the need for a snug embrace that can mimic the womb.
- Blanket swaddling side effects such as overheating, heat plus friction which can make conditions like eczema worse, hip dysplasia (hip dislocation), the inability to reposition while sleeping, increased risk of suffocation if the blanket becomes loose, decreased arousal and underdeveloped muscles.
CozeeCoo™'s Additional Benefits:
- Product is third party lab tested to meet the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) safety requirements
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS®) certified 100% cotton fabric
- Allows for movement in the arms and legs, which can support muscle development and motor skill development
- Hypoallergenic (free from: nickel, rubber, latex, toxic dyes or substances, bleach, formaldehyde and fragrances)
- Can be worn safely and comfortably in a car seat
- Can support skin to skin bonding with the open chest and leg areas
- Can be comfortable for bottle feeding and/or breastfeeding for both the caregiver and baby
- Naturally stretches with knitted interlocking loops
- Adjustable snaps, which are convenient for diaper changing and teething by allowing the baby to just reach their mouth
- Hand grasping can still be done through the fabric to hold and play with toys.
*Arm span measurement is from the baby's fingertips across the arm, chest and to the opposite fingertips.
Laundry machine washer (cold water) and dryer safe. Tumble dry on low heat or dry flat. Otherwise shrinking can occur. We recommend using a fragrance-free detergent (if it's also a dye-free and artificial brighteners-free detergent that is even better). Do not bleach. Iron Safe.
100% certified (GOTS®) organic cotton fabric is used throughout the garment including the sew-in interfacings and labels. The metal snaps are nickel-free and lead-free tested. To ensure a snug and effective fit we use one 3" long piece of rubber-free elastic, braided in 100% organic cotton, and then covered in the GOTS® certified 100% cotton fabric.